locked Re: Question about SAPI 4 version of eloquence

On Sat, May 29, 2021 at 11:21 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
ok so how do I get to the chat subgroup then?
-
After what follows, which answers the quoted question, this topic is locked.  There is already a topic active in the Chat Subgroup regarding this, and if I see you've joined and am still on my computer, I will bump it so that a message will show up in your inbox.  I'd rather not start another topic (there are actually two, already) on this.

NVDA Chat Subgroup Archive:  https://nvda.groups.io/g/chat/topics

NVDA Chat Subgroup Addresses

To join:  chat+subscribe@nvda.groups.io

To post:  chat@nvda.groups.io

To receive a message containing the group description, and a list of these commands:  chat+help@nvda.groups.io

To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the Web):  chat+nomail@nvda.groups.io

This can also be used to put a vacation stop on group messages, then use one of the addresses below to resume delivery in the format of your choice.

To receive each group messages individually:  chat+single@nvda.groups.io

This is the default delivery unless you send a message to one of the addresses that follows.

To receive group messages in an HTML formatted digest:  chat+fulldigest@nvda.groups.io

To receive group messages in a plain text digest:  chat+digest@nvda.groups.io

To receive a daily summary instead of individual messages:  chat+summary@nvda.groups.io

To receive only special messages:  chat+special@nvda.groups.io