Re: ms word order

Quentin Christensen

Ok, Mick is the one who looks after that side of things so I've asked him to have a look and make sure you're only charged once.  We might not be able to see until tomorrow, I'm not sure - either way, we'll let you know.

Regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 7:09 PM, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:
twice.
I got 2 recipts.
saying I was charged for both orders.
I know the files will not expire on any of my orders.
The item is still showing in my cart to.
I didn't get the recipt for the canceled order so that at least is good however the item has not removed itself from my account cart.

On 13/09/2016 8:41 p.m., Quentin Christensen wrote:
You can keep the second as a backup :)

Did it charge you twice, or just once?

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 6:39 PM, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:

Hi.
Hmmm looks like the server was slow I have 2 coppies of the book, now, I
don't want the second one

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer