Re: in NVDA how to use different voices for keyboard, reading and menues like in JAWS

hi.
its not possible in nvda until current versions at least.
i dont know whether any addon is available or not.

On 5/29/21, ganesh reddy <ganigk8@gmail.com> wrote:
Hai all!
I Am Ganesh from Hyderabad, India.
in JAWS
we can set different voices for reading, menues, dialogue boxes and
keyboard.
Can we achieve the same functionality in NVDA

Like, my text has to read: Reed,
keyboard has to read: Shelly
 and dialogue box has to read bobby.
or
is there any Add-ON or any method to get the same functionality through
NVDA?

i am using windows-10 PRO 64 BIT with NVDA 20.4
--
with regards Ganesh reddy:

--
member at

TeamDPWD!"Diksoochi for Persons with Disability!"
To enrich the knowledge and create awareness about opportunities!
connect with us!
connect@dpwd.org
 Stay with us in the following Social media!
Subscribe to our officialYouTube Channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPc5ajxGowe-pyqL5rAnW6A
 Like our FB page:
 https://facebook.com/dpwd.org
 Follow us on Twitter: