Re: ms word order

thanks for that.

On 13/09/2016 9:31 p.m., Quentin Christensen wrote:
Ok, Mick is the one who looks after that side of things so I've asked him
to have a look and make sure you're only charged once. We might not be
able to see until tomorrow, I'm not sure - either way, we'll let you know.

Regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 7:09 PM, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@gmail.com> wrote:

twice.
I got 2 recipts.
saying I was charged for both orders.
I know the files will not expire on any of my orders.
The item is still showing in my cart to.
I didn't get the recipt for the canceled order so that at least is good
however the item has not removed itself from my account cart.

On 13/09/2016 8:41 p.m., Quentin Christensen wrote:

You can keep the second as a backup :)

Did it charge you twice, or just once?

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 6:39 PM, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi.
Hmmm looks like the server was slow I have 2 coppies of the book, now, I
don't want the second one