Re: Option to copy portable configuration missing when installing, can anyone help?

hello.
as i read what's new of nvda 2021.1, this issue is resolved in this version.

On 5/31/21, Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Everyone.

Ever since I upgraded my portable copy of NVDA on my pen drive to
2020.4, the option to copy portable configuration is missing when I
install it on subsequent machines. Is this a bug? Or by design? Is there
any way I can copy the portable configuration on the first attempt? If I
first install NVDA then run the portable copy again, the option to copy
the portable configuration becomes available when I click install.

Very best wishes,

Mo.

--
By God,