From Clare

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: mardi 13 septembre 2016 09:14
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Microsoft Word with NVDA by NV Access now available

NV Access is very pleased to announce the release of "Microsoft Word with NVDA", the official training material for Microsoft Word with NVDA. It covers concepts from getting started with Word through to use of advanced features such as customising the status ribbon and running macros.

Available from: http://www.nvaccess.org/product/microsoft-word-training-for-nvda/ initially in eBook formats (Braille and audio to follow) for AUD $30 (+ $3 GST in Australia).

Microsoft Word with NVDA is the second module in the official set of training materials for learning to use the free NVDA screen reader. Suitable for the new and existing user of Microsoft Word wishing to improve proficiency. This module assumes that the user has completed the “Basic Training for NVDA” module, or has equivalent knowledge.

Topics covered include: Getting started with Microsoft Word, proofreading, styles, tables, page layout, referencing, inserting, collaboration and sharing and customising Word options. Formats included in this package: ePub, HTML, Word Docx and Mobi (Kindle).

The purchase price of this product supports the work of NV Access and our ability to provide the NVDA screen reading software free of charge.

If you would like to sample the style of the material prior to purchasing, we have made an extract of the Basic Training for NVDA module freely available on our website, http://www.nvaccess.org/.

--

Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer