break copyright. Re: [nvda] Microsoft Word with NVDA by NV Access now available

Simone Dal Maso

This is really a useful documentation.
I will buy it during these days, I have a question:
if I translate the document in italian, do you think I will break copyright?
I really don't want to make things that can create problems to me or NvAccess, but this kind of document is very useful, what do you think about this, translating in other languages?

Il 13/09/2016 09:14, Quentin Christensen ha scritto:
NV Access is very pleased to announce the release of "Microsoft Word
with NVDA", the official training material for Microsoft Word with NVDA.
It covers concepts from getting started with Word through to use of
advanced features such as customising the status ribbon and running macros.

Available from:
http://www.nvaccess.org/product/microsoft-word-training-for-nvda/
initially in eBook formats (Braille and audio to follow) for AUD $30 (+
$3 GST in Australia).

Microsoft Word with NVDA is the second module in the official set of
training materials for learning to use the free NVDA screen reader.
Suitable for the new and existing user of Microsoft Word wishing to
improve proficiency. This module assumes that the user has completed the
“Basic Training for NVDA” module, or has equivalent knowledge.

Topics covered include: Getting started with Microsoft Word,
proofreading, styles, tables, page layout, referencing, inserting,
collaboration and sharing and customising Word options. Formats included
in this package: ePub, HTML, Word Docx and Mobi (Kindle).

The purchase price of this product supports the work of NV Access and
our ability to provide the NVDA screen reading software free of charge.

If you would like to sample the style of the material prior to
purchasing, we have made an extract of the Basic Training for NVDA
module freely available on our website, http://www.nvaccess.org/.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Ph +61 7 3149 3306 <tel:%2B61%207%203149%203306>
Direct: +61 413 904 383
Twitter: @NVAccess