locked Re: Updated Firefox to version 89, can no longer use w/NVDA

Jackie

1. Using SFC (System File Checker) and DISM (Deployment Imaging Servicing and Management) to Repair Windows 8 & 10

Then, if that doesn't work, I'd definitely try:

2. Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO file

You've got nothing to lose with either.

      ~ Brian Vogel