locked Re: Updated Firefox to version 89, can no longer use w/NVDA

Jackie

There are no integrity violations found, Brian.

On 6/1/21, Jackie McBride <abletec@gmail.com> wrote:
What's really weird is that I can open it in troubleshoot mode, but I
don't have any add ons accept what Mozilla installs, ie, open h264,
etc.

My IPhone calendar's hosed too--I'm just havin a wonderful tech time
today! Yay! NOT!

On 6/1/21, Jackie via groups.io <abletec=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Well, I said it was fixed. However, a restart of firefox says otherwise.
I'm
back at sq 1.