locked Re: Updated Firefox to version 89, can no longer use w/NVDA

Patrick Le Baudour

Hi,

Seems I also have this problem - it worked fine the first time after installation but once firefox got closed and started again, I only got unknown elements.
as said here already,Starting with profile manager seems to solve it, though, so if it not already by default, launching "firefox -ProfileManager" then unChecking automatic profile loading should be enough to work around it.

Seems it is a purely firefox-related problem,
so complaints and bug report should be sent to mozilla if we want a real fix.

-- Patrick

Le 02/06/2021 à 19:30, brice Mijares a écrit :
Are you the only one having this problem? I'd like to know, that a way I can say no to the update. thanks.