From: Jackie
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2021 5:24 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Updated Firefox to version 89, can no longer use w/NVDA

I have reported this on Bugzilla. The bug number is 1714212. If others
would like to search it out & leave a comment confirming it, obviously
the more the merrier (or sadder, actually). But I do encourage anyone
experiencing it to let the Mozilla folks know that's the case. It'll
likely receive more attention that way.

That isn’t what I was referring to. I was referring to changing the word
options to settings. Changing this one word will create an enormous
amount
of work for the volunteers who write and keep help articles current.