locked Re: Updated Firefox to version 89, can no longer use w/NVDA

Chris Smart

yep, I've had no problems with the latest version either, on Windows 10 Pro.

On 2021-06-03 2:48 a.m., Luke Davis wrote:
For what it may be worth, I have just upgraded to 89.0.
I was not hit with a UAC as some have described.

I was offered the option to choose a theme, but I selected "not now".
Firefox was fine after that. I restarted the machine. Firefox auto-loaded upon sign-in after restart, which I found strange. But still no problems.
I killed Firefox with taskkill, and restarted it: still no problems.

Windows 10 home 20H2.

Luke