NVDA Groups for Speakers of Specific Languages

As has been mentioned recently, although the NVDA Group has no formal restrictions on the posting language, it is a de facto English language group.  There are a number of NVDA-centric communities created by native speakers of a number of languages.  I cannot say anything beyond that other than that some appear to already have what I'll call a "critical mass" of members and are fairly active, while some others are not.

I have collected to those I could find on Groups.io, and that list follows.
--------

NVDA Groups for Specific Language Communities (as of 6/2021)

NOTE:  All NVDA Groups list their group email addresses on their main pages, and the links to these main pages are below.  Look there for the subscribe, post, unsubscribe and other addresses for each group.

These groups have significant activity and a “critical mass” of members already:

nvda-fr / nvda-fr

Liste par et pour les utilisateurs francophones de NVDA. Adresse : nvda-fr@groups.io
Created: 11/14/20

nvda-it / Lista di discussione su NVDA

Lista di discussione in italiano riguardo lo screen reader NVDA, appartenente al sito www.nvda.it
Created: 01/31/18

NVDATR / NVDATR Bilgi ve Deneyim Paylaşım Grubu

Türkçe konuşan NVDA kullanıcılarının NVDA ile ilgili soru, sorun, görüş, öneri paylaşabilecekleri bir ileti grubu
Created: 04/28/20

nvdadutch / NVDADutch

Dit is een Nederlandstalige mailinglijst voor de NVDA-gebruikers in België en Nederland.
Created: 06/14/15

nvda-tw

這是NVDA台灣使用者專屬的討 論群組
Created: 06/22/16

The following exist, but currently have very few members:

NVDA-BENL / NVDA-BENL

Alles wat niks met NVDA te maken heft is niet toegestaan. Op deze manier beschadigen het forum zijn doel niet.
Created: 05/04/20

nvdajp / NVDA日本語チーム(管理者からのお知らせ専用)

NVDA 日本語版に関する現在のメーリングリストのご案内
Created: 09/04/16

nvdaexpertstudyjapan / NVDA Expert Study Japanese

NVDAエキスパート勉強会用メーリングリストです。
Created: 05/30/20

nvda-de / Deusche NVDA-Diskussionsliste

Deutschsprachige Diskussionsliste rund um NVDA
Created: 12/06/19

nvda-ar / NVDA العربي

تناقش هذه القائمة مواضيع متعلقة بقارء الشاشة NVDA العربي.
Created: 08/14/17

nvdacn / nvda中文小

hello NVDA china team
Created: 07/29/17

nvda-brugergruppen / NVDA-Brugergruppen

Dette en mailinglisten for den danske NVDA-brugergruppen.
Created: 04/07/17

      ~ Brian Vogel