Re: A few questions about NVDA, eSpeak NG, and languages (non-programer)

Robert Mendoza

Hi,

Looking at the link mentioned below however could not find the RH voices addons files for nvda, and for English voice. I appreciate if you could share the direct link instead. Thanks.

Kind regards,

Robert

On 6/3/2021 9:00 AM, Louder Pages wrote:
Daniel,

Have you come across RHVoice? It is an Open Source TTS with several languages.  RHVoice has its own NVDA add-on.

https://github.com/RHVoice

It uses HTS technology which provides more natural voices than e-speak.

We here at https://louderpages.org  are just completing a Macedonian voice commissioned by the government of N.Macedonia, and are starting work on Albanian.

Reading about your interest in linguistics and phonetics, I think we could use your help in future projects.  We use a mix of U.K. and U.S. English as a working language, so we can save you from those Aussie punctuation marks. :)

I hope you will get in touch -  inq@...

Kind regards, Mark