Re: A few questions about NVDA, eSpeak NG, and languages (non-programer)

Luis Carlos González Moráles

You said you're working on spanish voices. I've sent you a mail but didn't answer. can I be applyed?

Louder Pages wrote:

Hi Robert,  You are looking for the RHVoice NVDA add-on, right? Try this page. https://github.com/RHVoice/RHVoice/blob/master/doc/en/Binaries.md

It also has links to the English voices, which in my opinion are not as good as other languages . The male voice, Alan is best I think, although it is a Scottish, not US accent.

We here at Louder Pages collaborate closely with RH Voice and would like to make an improved English voice.  But, so many more deserving languages to cover! LOL

- Mark