Re: A few questions about NVDA, eSpeak NG, and languages (non-programer)

Louder Pages <lp@...>

Luis, I'm glad you made contact with me through email.

Our Spanish work has been suspended for a while now.  We are looking for a good reason to resume.

Below is a link to a short mp3. It is an example of our initial experiment. It is a European, Madrid-area accent.  It should be easy to move to Lat-Am accents. But, I have been told that a cecero accent is helpful to blind Latin-Americans for making clear the spelling of words.

https://louderpages.org/imgs/audio/carlos_1.mp3