Re: Correcting speech pattern

On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 08:50 AM, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:
How can I stop NVDA from saying names of American states instead of letter combinations
-
What's perversely funny is that the OneCore voice, Microsoft David, pronounces these letter sequences as actual letter sequences, not as US state names.  I actually wasn't expecting that to be the case with an American English synth.

      ~ Brian Vogel