[Solved] Problem with Bluetooth clipping words

Betsy Grenevitch

This has been happening for some time and I cannot remember when it started but hope someone can help if I can explain it clear enough.

There are times when I read line by line with the arrow keys if I am looking for a particular word or phrase in an article or email. For some time now, and I think it started happening after the latest update of NVDA--not the beta one that is being worked on as I have not taken that one--that when going line by line it misses words at the beginning of a line. If I do "read all" it does fine but it is only when I am arrowing down or up in the file. Does anyone have any idea what setting may have changed? I know sometimes my screen flips direction but that has not made a difference in the past.

Thanks so much for any ideas you can offer.

--
Betsy Grenevitch 678-862-3876