Re: [Solved] Problem with Bluetooth clipping words

Betsy Grenevitch

I would be willing to try it if someone could tell me how to use it and/or install it. I am not great at technology as many of you on the list who have been so kind in the past to help me, know.

On 6/4/2021 6:35 PM, Gene wrote:
I imagine a utility called silenzio (spelling) would solve the problem.  I also believe there is a specific utility to correct the problem in Blue Tooth but others will have to address that.  If you want to try Silenzio, I’ll find out where to get it.

Sent: Friday, June 04, 2021 5:27 PM
Subject: [nvda] I believe I solved the problem or at least know what is causing it

Thanks to the reply I received as to why the lines are missing some
words when down arrowing through them, it made me try disconnecting my
bluetooth speakers and that made the difference. Is there any way to
work around this problem when using a bluetooth speaker or is it a
connection problem that causes it? Just curious. Thanks.

--
Betsy Grenevitch 678-862-3876

--
Betsy Grenevitch 678-862-3876