Re: is there a tutorial to use NVDA with thunderbird email client

Hareth

Although I did this new comers tutorial using jaws its still similar
with NVDA usage.
Done on the vipconduit.com website but the list for an audio plus some
text files with dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/s/83fyh408eg0d86n/Thunderbird%20Files.zip?dl=1
TC

On accessibilitycentral.net:
Accessible email client Mozilla Thunderbird

I do not understand why some seek to separate a person from their actions.
The self is composed of an individual’s thoughts, actions, and expression,
which are contained in and actuated by the body. What you do and say is the
clearest indicator of who you are.

~ Brian Vogel