Re: Farewell, NVDA community: retiring from NVDA contributions, effective September 1, 2021

Sharad Koirala

Good luck for your future.
Your a blessing to the NVDA community.

On 6/1/21, ely.r@comcast.net <ely.r@comcast.net> wrote:
Joseph,

This is a time when I wish I had come to know you in person. Have to say
that your personality often comes through in your many notes of direction
and support you have shared. Envy your move to graduate school. There was a
time when I felt it would be just fine to go on accumulating degrees as it
was wonderful learning and being a part of the community that grad school
seems to gather.

Best to you on your next adventure and thanks for all the solutions. Must
sometimes your solutions arrived before I knew there was an answer I would
shortly need.

Best,

Rick and General, guide dog extraordinaire