Re: adding Microsoft Neural Text-to-Speech to NVDA? Is that possible?

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 10:50 AM, mattias wrote:
I’m litle thired about all this negativenes
-
Sorry, but there is no requirement that any member be a cheerleader for anything.

Those "not so hot" on the idea have given very clear reasons why they're not.  That's entirely appropriate.

Feedback, whether positive or negative, that's well-explained is very welcome here.

      ~ Brian Vogel