Re: NVDA, MS-Word, and Linked/Embedded Files

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 11:24 PM, Sascha Cowley wrote:
I have not been able to get NVDA to report the embedded document name, either.
-
Which is a major stumbling block, as far as I'm concerned.  But it may be that Word does not expose "the name" assigned to the object to the screen reader at all.

But I thank you for confirming that I'm not the only one who's having this issue.

Also thanks to all for the Context Menu technique.

      ~ Brian Vogel