Re: [Solved] Problem with Bluetooth clipping words

Quentin Christensen

Is it any particular program?

On Sat, Jun 5, 2021 at 4:42 AM Betsy Grenevitch <blindangel61@...> wrote:
I am not using a headset and the power is not turning off. The cursor
seems to just be missing the word at the beginning of a line. thanks for
the suggestion, though.

--
Betsy Grenevitch 678-862-3876

--