Re: the new voices for nvda

Quentin Christensen

Hi Bobby,

Which version of NVDA are you using?  and are you using any add-ons?  I just looked in NVDA 2021.1 Beta 2, and those two voices are listed.

I can't specifically think of any add-ons which might remove them, but they definitely seem to be there for me.

Quentin.

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 4:36 PM Bobby <vinton.bobby@...> wrote:
Hay I was wondering why you got rid of the edward and klatt 6 voice?  I
am very sad they are gone because they are the clearest voices I used in
nvda.  I was wondering they will be back because they worked very well
for me and they never broke up on me.  I was playing with the baita of
nvda and was very upset to find all the new voices were gone.  Are they
gone for good or will they come back again because I am very upset now.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager