Re: NVDA, MS-Word, and Linked/Embedded Files

On Mon, Jun 7, 2021 at 12:39 AM, Luke Davis wrote:
You are talking about the Control+k or Alt+n, j, j method
-
I am talking only about the latter.  That was described by me, in detail, in the referenced content on the JAWS group.

I use CTRL+K strictly for hyperlinks.

I am talking about object linking and embedding here, and had hoped that there may have been something I missed about making NVDA (or any screen reader, in all probability) actually tell you the name of the file that's linked and where the show as icon option for the linked content was employed.

      ~ Brian Vogel