Re: the new voices for nvda

Josh,

We're going to have to agree to disagree here.  You're describing what I'd call "a want," not "a need."  There are scads of available voices out there in many different languages already.

What you propose would be near the very bottom of my priorities list given the plethora of other options already available.  But note well, I said "my priorities list."  What matters is whether there's community support and call for what you propose.  Only time will tell.  For myself, I'm not going to hold my breath.

      ~ Brian Vogel