Re: is there a tutorial to use NVDA with thunderbird email client

Gene

It looks as though there is a problem with the server and it isn’t letting people access the site, though it should.

From: Don Breda
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2021 5:01 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] is there a tutorial to use NVDA with thunderbird email client

Hi Listers,

Wondering why when I go to accessibilitycentral.net/accessible email client mozilla thunderbird.html I get error 403 forbidden document you don't have access.

Don

On 06-Jun-21 2:00 PM, Tony Ballou wrote:

Hi,

Go to

accessibilitycentral.net/accessible email client mozilla thunderbird.html

you'll find a really nice tutorial there.

Tony

On 6/5/2021 3:40 AM, g melconian wrote:

Hello I would like to ask a question. Is there a good tutorial to set up and use NVDA with thunderbird email client.  If there  is,  where  can I go to find that  info for setting up annd using thunderbird email client with NVDA.