Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2021 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] is there a tutorial to use NVDA with thunderbird email client

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 10:01 AM, Gene wrote:
there is a problem of some sort with the server.
-
I agree.  That doesn't change the fact that a "wonky URL" can and will often cause you to get Forbidden messages because you're landing in a spot not open to the public.

I didn't even bother to check based on the message quoted, as the URL was problematic from the get-go and the correct one had already been provided.  When it comes to the internet, stuff like this happens, and it generally gets fixed once the ISP does whatever voodoo needs to be done to get the server up and running again.

      ~ Brian Vogel