Re: IMAP mail rules in gmail using NVDA

Ketan,

        All folder and rule setup for IMAP is generally done on the e-mail server and in the case of Gmail that means using their webmail interface, settings page, Filters and Blocked Addresses "tab"/link.

        I know that I posted step-by-step stuff on this at one point and can try to find it again if needed.  Be aware that what most of the world would call an e-mail folder Gmail terms a "label."  Labels are implemented as IMAP folders and I have no idea what possessed Google to call them labels instead.  You can create all these labels/folders before you do your filters if you so wish (and it is easier if you know what you want as far as folders) by using the Labels tab/link.