From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rui Fontes
Sent: 09 June 2021 14:36
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda and braille displays

In a PC keyboard you press Control on the first file, maintain pressed and with arrows select the others. Press space in the ones you want to select...

Have you tried to simulate that with the Braille display keys?

Rui Fontes

Às 11:16 de 09/06/2021, dennis huckle escreveu:

Hello all,

I now use my focus 14 braille display with nvda and it really works well.

One question however.

I want to select three files that are in alphabetical order and copy them to the clipboard before transferring them elsewhere.

Copying and pasting is fine but just how to select the three files I’m not too sure of.

Thanks all,

Kind regards,

Dennis huckle.