From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerardo Corripio
Sent: 09 June 2021 14:19
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda and braille displays

also where could I find info on with NVDA and the NLS eReader (based on Humanware’s Brailleiant and Camillion 20 models), can one use from the display Alt+f4 and other commands?

Gera

El 9 jun 2021, a la(s) 5:16 a.m., dennis huckle <denniswhuckle@...> escribió:

Hello all,

I now use my focus 14 braille display with nvda and it really works well.

One question however.

I want to select three files that are in alphabetical order and copy them to the clipboard before transferring them elsewhere.

Copying and pasting is fine but just how to select the three files I’m not too sure of.

Thanks all,

Kind regards,

Dennis huckle.