Re: Accessible SQL Clients

Jacob Kruger

Luke, I run all three of those web servers as development environments on my local dev machine?

Jacob Kruger
+2782 413 4791
Skype: BlindZA
"Resistance is futile...acceptance is versatile..."

On 2021-06-10 08:16 AM, Luke Davis wrote:
Jacob Kruger wrote:

I user the adminer single page webpage to handle database admin, and, it can handle multiple platforms, but, you need to run it under a form of apache - either laragon, wamp, or xampp.
Thanks for that. I'll keep it in mind, but for this particular project I'm not permitted to use a server side solution, needs to be a local piece of software.

Luke