Re: Renaming File Extensions in Bulk

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 09:56 AM, Gene wrote:
What is the importance of the thumb drive?
-
None, really (which I realize is what you're saying, too).   A drive is a drive is a drive for file storage as far as Windows is concerned.  USB jump drives, SD Cards, external USB drives (whether of old HDD type or an SSD in an external enclosure), even a CD/DVD RW drive with rewritable media in it all are assigned a drive letter when connected to Windows and treated like any other drive is treated.

With this post, I am requesting that further discussion be moved to the Chat Subgroup if it is felt necessary.  I've allowed this topic to go on far, far longer than I should have as it has had virtually nothing whatsoever to do with NVDA for a very long time now.

      ~ Brian Vogel