Re: microsoft word 2-16 and outlook 2016:

I would use something other than ms outlook.
Unless it can be fixed.
I abandond ms office ages ago.
In fact I think if I ever hit the need for office that I will either use old office xp which I legally own or one of the free office installs.
I do know that office 2007 or 2010 will work and with the features I use I don't need the cloud office apps and so won't run into a problem.
Since I do have jarte though its about all I will need.
If libreoffice works well or openoffice that is then I will probably use that.
True, if someone offers me office whatever the latest is and its funded for my business then hmmm.
Maybe I will use jaws because thats what people do for office and just use nvda for my personal use but I'd really like to use nvda for as much as I can.
Technically I could use my other comercial readers but since nvda needs to be used on a lot of things well.
I have got used to the ribbon in office and the shortcuts and it works as it should as long as I know the various code sequences.

On 14/09/2016 5:34 p.m., Pranav Lal wrote:
Hi Paul,

I have indeed resorted to writing my replies in Notepad and pasting
them into Outlook. However, It is one more step and what if I have to
quote parts of a message? More formatting issues for one thing when I
transfer data between programs. So yes, there are workarounds but this
situation must be addressed.

On 9/14/16, Paul Benson <paul.benson@guidemail.co.uk> wrote:
Hello Pranav and all,

Thoroughly annoying when the half-composed message is lost. Perhaps a plan B
is available? Compose the reply message in Notepad or similar and only open
up Outlook to copy the completed reply from clipboard into the required
location. This also allows simple regular updates while composing.

Paul Benson.