Re: Reading Desktop Icons in List View

If you open Desktop in File Explorer you can set the view to whatever you wish.  The only difference between Desktop and all other folders is that it has one special presentation, which is on the desktop itself.  But you can view it in File Explorer (and I very often do) and I use details view.

      ~ Brian Vogel