From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of mohammad suliman
Sent: Friday, 09 September 2016 12:52 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Finding in MS Word

I can confirm this also. Windows 7 and office 2010

here are some tips to work with the find functionality of word 2010:

  • hit ctrl + f to go to the search field
  • enter the term you wish to search for, and hit enter
  • use f6 (several times, maybe 3) to get back to the document, where the first result is focused
  • to go to next / previous search result: hit f6, the focus will jump to the navigation toolbar, from there click previous / next search result
  • again, use f6, several times, as needed, to get back to the document where the search result is focused

I don't know the shortcuts for previous / next search result, sorry!

hope that helps!

On Fri, 9 Sep 2016 at 01:11 kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@...> wrote:

This is something that's pretty important for me to be able to do for
work (I suspect that's the case for many here.) If anyone has the
solution I would appreciate it.