Re: Problem with Weather Plus Addon

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 05:49 PM, inamuddinInam Uddin wrote:

Whenever I try to search and add my city, it simply says city not found!

Please let me know what can I do?

-
One thing you need to start doing, and all members need to start doing, is to read through what has already been posted on a topic before adding to it.

Ten and a half hours ago, Rui Fontes already answered the precise question you've just asked, again, and in this very topic.  See message #85016.

I am at wit's end at this basic courtesy, and that's what it is, not routinely being followed.

      ~ Brian Vogel