Re: Problem with Weather Plus Addon

Gerardo Corripio

Mine updated to version 8.0, for which I needed to add my city again, and it's working great!

Gera

El 10 jun 2021, a la(s) 6:33 p.m., Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> escribió:

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 07:13 PM, Luke Davis wrote:
It will not be resolved on Yahoo.
-
Which, given the state of Yahoo as an entity, is not surprising.  My second e-mail address outside of work was a Yahoo address.  I still have it, but haven't really used it in years as Yahoo as a whole as been slowly falling apart.

Yahoo is no longer robust.

Thus, we're in a watch and wait state with the Weather Plus Addon.  I'd hope there will be an announcement when it does come "back online." But until then, it's in a twilight state until that alternate API for weather is selected and the code modified to support it.

      ~ Brian Vogel