Re: NVDA screen reader problem with fire fox version 90

John J. Boyer

My Firefox was updated. Now it is less accesible than before. The screen looks normal to a sighted person, but NVDA keeps saying "unknown" and doesn't respond to keyhstrokes.

John

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 11:17:45AM +0200, anthony borg wrote:
Hi

I installed the latest fire fox version 90 and it isn't working properly,
can some body tell me if it is compatable with NVDA please?

Thanks in advance

Anthony

--
John J. Boyer