Re: NVDA screen reader problem with fire fox version 90

Quentin Christensen

It's a known issue with Firefox - but oddly only for some users.

A workaround from Mozilla is to try the following:

1. Start Firefox.
2. Enter the address about:config in the address bar.
3. Accept the warning.
4. In the search box, enter the word skeleton
5. In the table below, browser.startup.preXulSkeletonUI should appear and it will have a value of true. Press the Toggle button to set it to false.
6. Restart Firefox.

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 7:45 PM John J. Boyer <john.boyer@...> wrote:
My Firefox was updated. Now it is less accesible than before. The screen looks normal to a sighted person, but NVDA keeps saying "unknown" and doesn't respond to keyhstrokes.

John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...