Re: NVDA screen reader problem with fire fox version 90

Rui Fontes

Strange!

In my Firefox 89 the value is "True" and it works normally...

Maybe dependent of Windows in use?

My Windows is Version 21H1 (OS Compilation 19043.1052)

Rui Fontes

Às 10:49 de 11/06/2021, Quentin Christensen escreveu:

It's a known issue with Firefox - but oddly only for some users.

A workaround from Mozilla is to try the following:

1. Start Firefox.
2. Enter the address about:config in the address bar.
3. Accept the warning.
4. In the search box, enter the word skeleton
5. In the table below, browser.startup.preXulSkeletonUI should appear and it will have a value of true. Press the Toggle button to set it to false.
6. Restart Firefox.

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 7:45 PM John J. Boyer <john.boyer@...> wrote:
My Firefox was updated. Now it is less accesible than before. The screen looks normal to a sighted person, but NVDA keeps saying "unknown" and doesn't respond to keyhstrokes.

John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...