Re: Problem with Weather Plus Addon

Ron Canazzi

Hi Brian,

I never saw anything on the weather add on specifically.  That's why I posted my message.  I do agree that people should be specific as to what they are talking about.  this problem caused me to be confused and post an unnecessary message in the first place.

On 6/10/2021 6:11 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 05:49 PM, inamuddinInam Uddin wrote:

Whenever I try to search and add my city, it simply says city not found!

Please let me know what can I do?

-
One thing you need to start doing, and all members need to start doing, is to read through what has already been posted on a topic before adding to it.

Ten and a half hours ago, Rui Fontes already answered the precise question you've just asked, again, and in this very topic.  See message #85016.

I am at wit's end at this basic courtesy, and that's what it is, not routinely being followed.

      ~ Brian Vogel

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"