Possibly a related problem: Re: [nvda] NVDA screen reader problem with fire fox version 90

John J. Boyer

Since only some users are having this problem it might have something to do with the setings in Windows 10.
I have found that some links that are supposed to redirect automatically do not do so. This has been happening for the last few weeks.
My system just updated to the latest version of Windows 10. I haven't checked to see if it is still happening.

Johnn

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 07:49:56PM +1000, Quentin Christensen wrote:
It's a known issue with Firefox - but oddly only for some users.

A workaround from Mozilla is to try the following:

1. Start Firefox.
2. Enter the address about:config in the address bar.
3. Accept the warning.
4. In the search box, enter the word skeleton
5. In the table below, browser.startup.preXulSkeletonUI should appear and
it will have a value of true. Press the Toggle button to set it to false.
6. Restart Firefox.

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 7:45 PM John J. Boyer <john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org>
wrote:

My Firefox was updated. Now it is less accesible than before. The screen
looks normal to a sighted person, but NVDA keeps saying "unknown" and
doesn't respond to keyhstrokes.

John

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 11:17:45AM +0200, anthony borg wrote:
Hi

I installed the latest fire fox version 90 and it isn't working properly,
can some body tell me if it is compatable with NVDA please?

Thanks in advance

Anthony

--
John J. Boyer