locked Re: Editing paragraphs in MS Word 2010

Miloš

If you are not already a member of the Chat Subgroup, I am going to ask that you join and launch this topic again there (or send a private message to the group owner address after you've joined, and I will be happy to re-start the topic there for you).

This is for 2 reasons:

1.  Microsoft Office 2010 is out of support, and out of support software is not permitted to be discussed on this group other than in regard to transitioning to a currently supported version.

End of support for Office 2010 - Microsoft Office

2. This really isn't an NVDA question, but a question about MS-Word.  You happen to be using NVDA with MS-Word, but what you're asking about is MS-Word.

You might also want to consider joining the Microsoft Office Accessibility Discussion Group.  I'll give the e-mail addresses for that right after the Chat Subgroup Addresses:

Microsoft Office Accessibility Discussion Group:

-
This topic is now locked.

      ~ Brian Vogel