Re: NVDA and Bandcamp.

David Griffith

I am afraid I only find this  site accessible with Jaws and I cannot get it to work with either  NVDA or Narrator though I would love to know how to use it in NVDA.

Even with Jaws you have to rely on  the Jaws cursor and the use of the virtual mouse click.

I have tried using object navigation in NVDA but I am afraid for me a least object navigation does not cut it in situations like this and I have never managed to get anywhere with NVDA on the page.

If you have a copy of Jaws in perhaps 40 minute demo mode available then the steps are.

Press B to navigate to the play pause button.

Press Jaws key plus numpad minus to route Jaws scan cursor to PC.

Now press numpad  slash to perform a virtual mouse click  and the music will start playing.

Interestingly now you can also easily pause it by pressing the space bar.

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10