Re: NVDA and Bandcamp.

John,

I'd suggest you have a look at the Chrome extension, Bandcamp Player Keyboard Shortcuts, which can be used on any Chromium-based browser if you set those other browsers to allow extensions from outside sources (if that's necessary).  It was last updated in December 2020, so it's unlikely to be dead, though I will not guarantee that. See this article on how to enable Chrome Web Store Extensions in Edge:

How to Install Google Chrome Extensions in Microsoft Edge

Brave automatically allows and uses the Chrome Web Store for Extensions, and in Vivaldi this is under the Privacy settings, in a dedicated section for Google Extensions, and appears to be automatically enabled as well (unless I turned this on at one point and have forgotten, and I don't think I did).

      ~ Brian Vogel