Re: Microsoft Word with NVDA by NV Access now available

Mallard

Thanks Quentin,

It's been sorted out. I got a coupon, which I'm giong to use right now.

Take care, ciao,

Ollie

Il 14/09/2016 01:04, Quentin Christensen ha scritto:
Hi Ollie,

I'm sure that will be fine, let me chase it up for you :)

Regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 2:35 AM, Mallard <mallard@kimabe.eu <mailto:mallard@kimabe.eu>> wrote:

Hello Quentin,

I tried to buy this ebook, but I made a stupid mistake and went
and re-bought the Basic Training ebook, whichI already have.

I wrote to Admin but, of course, you people "down under" are
sleeping now...

Do you think it would be possible to change the download link,
which I haven't used, and send me one for the Microsoft Word ebook?

I'm a well-known "messer-upper", so please, bear with me... lol

Ciao, and thanks for your great work.

Ollie

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Ph +61 7 3149 3306 <tel:%2B61%207%203149%203306>
Direct: +61 413 904 383
Twitter: @NVAccess