Re: NVDA screen reader problem with fire fox version 90

Well I have the 32 bit version 64 bit just doesn't work.

From time to time firefox will crash on a first website load but its not doing it all the time and not a big part of the time like constantly.

I did prefer the older waterfox interface but waterfox is more crashy now.

On 11/06/2021 9:45 pm, John J. Boyer wrote:
My Firefox was updated. Now it is less accesible than before. The screen looks normal to a sighted person, but NVDA keeps saying "unknown" and doesn't respond to keyhstrokes.

John

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 11:17:45AM +0200, anthony borg wrote:
Hi

I installed the latest fire fox version 90 and it isn't working properly,
can some body tell me if it is compatable with NVDA please?

Thanks in advance

Anthony