locked Re: Renaming or moving sheets in Excel

Sandra Pilz

Hi Vaibhav,

Thank you for your reply, I'm glad to hear that it works.

Unfortunately, I can't work with your specified sequence of keys, because my Windows and Office are in German, so the key sequence would be different, too. Could you please let me know what the keys stand for? Then I could look for the respective sequence in my version of Office.

Thank you

Regards

Sandra

Am 12.06.2021 um 12:30 schrieb Vaibhav Saraf:

Hi,

To rename a sheet use - AltĀ + H, O, R - commands in specified sequence. A modal will open up, you can provide a new name and hit Enter.

To move or duplicate, use AltĀ + E, M - you can schoose to move current sheet ahead of any other sheet, or check the checkbox to create a copy at any specified spot.

Hope that helps.
Thanks,
Vaibhav

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 at 15:32, Sandra Pilz <sandra914481@...> wrote:

Hi,

When using JAWS or Narrator in Excel, once you have opened a file, you can press f6 to see the name of the current sheet, to see other sheets in the file , rename it or select another sheet. When using NVDA, pressing f6 does nothing.

Is there another way to get to the sheet list in NVDA?

I use Office 365 and NVDA 2020.4.

Regards

Sandra